moderated Calendar not sending Special Notices #bug

Jim F.

Our group has meetings twice a month (2nd & 4th Saturdays).  The Calendar is set to send out Special Notice reminders 5 days and 5 hours ahead of each meeting.  But it has started sending the reminders as regular notices that go only to those who are subscribed to get all email posts, not to all members who are subscribed to get Special Notices.  The 'Send as a Special Notice' box is checked for both Calendar reminders.  I tried deleting the Calendar events and setting up new ones, but it didn't help: today's notice went out as a regular notice, so I had to resend it manually as a Special Notice (which worked).  The last Calendar-generated Special Notice was sent 5/22, and the first Calendar-generated regular post was sent 6/07.  Was there an update in that period, or is there something I can do to get the automatic Special Notices working again?  Thanks and best regards.  -Jim F.