moderated Re: Notification inconsistencies when a member joins a subgroup #bug

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 11:22 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:

And if I add a member to the subgroup via the members record in the main group and use the Subgroups > Subscribe to Subgroups button then:

- the member DOES NOT receive the subgroup Welcome (Member Notice) message

I'm unable to reproduce this. In my tests, I get the welcome message. Are you still seeing this?

I just retested and the member received the Welcome (Member Notice) message so all looks good now.

I have some queries about notifications when a member leaves a subgroup and will raise those separately when I have completed testing.

Thanks.
Andy