moderated Re: Notification inconsistencies when a member joins a subgroup #bug

Hi Andy,

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 9:12 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

However, if I add a member to the subgroup via the main group Admin > Subgroups page then:

- My owner & moderator accounts for the subgroup DO NOT receive an email notification to say a new subscriber has joined

This has been fixed.

And if I add a member to the subgroup via the members record in the main group and use the Subgroups > Subscribe to Subgroups button then:

- the member DOES NOT receive the subgroup Welcome (Member Notice) message

I'm unable to reproduce this. In my tests, I get the welcome message. Are you still seeing this?

- the member DOES NOT receive an ICS file with the list of calendar events for the subgroup
- My owner & moderator accounts for the subgroup DO NOT receive an email notification to say a new subscriber has joined

These have been fixed.