moderated spoiled by beta and groups.io:-) #misc

This is OT so don’t put it through if it’s against the new guidelines: It happened again today. I was wishimg my iPhone had a notation option for alarms. Like, for my 7:15 am alarm I could add a note “new exercise plan” (otherwise I might not remember why it was waking me up), for 2 pm j might add ”Herbie 2:45 vet appointment.” Or whatever. I was even mentally preparing to write my “suggestion” and had to hit myself on the head remembering it was not beta. This is not the first time this has happened! I’ve had brilliant suggestions for everything from my dishwasher to my incomprehensible car dashboard. 😊