moderated Re: Pending member count is incorrect #bug

Hmm, interesting. I think posting to beta was ok (not that I know!) because it did seem to be a bug (and may still be one!) I was just wondering whether the mismatch was because one of the pending members unsubscribed before they were approved or rejected. That has thrown me in the past.

On Sun, Jun 27, 2021 at 4:45 PM Sandra <sancole827@...> wrote:
Hi,

When I sign in the blue tab for members shows a number, in this case it showed 2, but when I click on the members button, I can clearly count the number of outstanding members and it was three.

Either way, it seems to have been fixed. It shows four, and we have four pending members. There were no pending messages, so that was not throwing off the count.

I guess I should not post to Beta since the problem is now resolved.