moderated Re: CSS tags and HTML attributes stripped from elements but only online? #bug

Bruce Bowman

On Sat, Jun 26, 2021 at 11:41 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
I believe the request is not so much to allow more tags, but to retain the style attributes within a tag.
For more clarity, I personally don't mind this behavior so much in messages saved to the online message base. For me, it's more of a problem in the wiki, where the stripping of inline styles leaves one really hamstrung in our ability to make pages look the way we want them to.

Regards,
Bruce