moderated CSS tags and HTML attributes stripped from elements but only online? #bug

Jim Wilson

Per a question posted on GMF, table (and I assume other) elements style tags and even old HTML element attributes are being stripped out completely but only when viewing online. I first thought it was the browser, however emails of individual test posts received via Outlook displayed correctly. Also, emails received via Gmail and viewed in Chrome displayed correctly, as well.

Is this a bug or is purposely done by the rendering engine for the web site?
--
Jim