moderated Re: Calendar events message title and contents issues #bug

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 10:23 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Hmmm. Does the body of the email start with 'Attached are calendar removal notices' ?
Yes, correct.  The first entry in the ICS file is from a test I did in 2019.

  • The text of both messages refers to 'upcoming' events but the attached ICS file contains details of past events too.
That's by design, to remove all events from your calendar.
I can understand the need to remove all events but the word 'upcoming' doesn't make much sense for past events.

Regards
Andy