moderated Re: Beta Group Guidelines #meta

Mark,

I've noticed one slightly inaccurate and possibly confusing statement in the guidelines: "All new topics are moderated." That reads, and may sound to newcomers, as if the whole topic is moderated (and what does that even mean - what is required for a topic to be a "new topic"?) To be more accurate or clear, it could be changed to "The first message of every topic is moderated." It could even say, although slightly redundant, "The first message of every new topic is moderated."