moderated Stop adding images from cal-summary messages to the Emailed Photos album #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

our calendar events frequently feature pictures in the event description and I have found that our weekly #cal-summary messages are creating duplicate images in the Emailed Photos album. Can I suggest that we don't do that please?

We already get copies of any images in an event description added to the Emailed Photos album from #cal-invite messages and then duplicates created for each #cal-reminder and #cal-notice message. Given that the #cal-summary is a repeat of what is already in the system, I don't think we need to create even more duplicates.

Thanks
Andy