moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Andy Wedge

On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 04:58 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
NEW: Poll responses are now shown with links to the responders' profiles.
Hi Mark,

I just tried this with a poll in a subgroup. The respondent in question was no longer a member of the subgroup so the hyperlink took me to the home page of the main group. I'm not sure if that is intentional or not.  Perhaps if the respondent is no longer a member of the group that the poll is in, their name should not be hyperlinked?

NEW: You can now export individual poll results, in either CSV or JSON format.
Thanks for the export feature - that's great.

Regards
Andy