moderated Re: groups.io/topics "unmuted" option #suggestion

On Wed, Jun 16, 2021 at 08:25 AM, Peter Cook wrote:
I was having a brain fart and couldn't get the words right.
In retrospect I think there would be nothing wrong with "unmuted" (similar to "untarnished," "unadulterated," "unmitigated," etc.), except for the fact that there's an "unmute" feature here, so the first thing that came to mind on hearing "unmuted" was that meaning (i.e., undoing a prior mute).