From: Mark Fletcher [mailto:markf@corp.groups.io]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 12:47 AM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Unmoderated groups - alerting the list-owner about problem posts

On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 9:07 AM, Frances <travel@...> wrote:

What about a "report comment" or "Flag as inappropriate" button for unmoderated groups? The owner would be notified so he or she could review the post.

Interesting. I hadn't thought of such a thing. I'd think that the moderators would be seeing every message as is, so wouldn't need something like that. Am I wrong? Would this be useful?