moderated Re: groups.io/topics "unmuted" option #suggestion

Do you mean “all except muted” or “all non-muted”? That sounds like a good idea. But I think the word “unmuted” sounds like topics you’ve previously muted and then unmuted.

On Jun 16, 2021, at 7:53 AM, Peter Cook <peterscottcook@...> wrote:

Hi, Mark,

I use the groups.io/topics page to keep up on messages. In addition to the "All," "Muted," and "Followed" options, I'd like to see an "All unmuted" selection so I can see everything except the topics I'm not interested in.

Thanks!
Pete