moderated Re: Strip out more common email sigs #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 08:47 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I've added these, thanks.
I'd add one more to the list and that is 'Sent from Mail for Windows 10'.  I think it would also be great if you could filter out that annoying little graphic image that gets inserted by that application as a mail separator. We moderate messages with attachments and they get caught because of it.  It seems that some replies from members using Mail for Windows 10 do not create the graphic so I think it may be related to the settings they have; I just haven't found out if there's an option to turn it off yet.

Regards
Andy