From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> On Behalf Of Art Kocsis
via groups.io
Sent: 16 June 2021 04:25
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Strip out more common email sigs #suggestion

On 06-15-2021 12:46, Mark Fletcher wrote:
As for the Avast ads, I agree that they're super annoying.
Unfortunately, they're tricky to catch because the company is always
changing the text/links. So it's difficult to write code to find all of
them.

I suppose that I am the outlier here but I disagree.

Virus scanning is useful info and should not be removed - unlike the
strictly
obnoxious advertisements "Sent from ..." and such.