moderated Re: Subject tags in non-group posts #bug

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 03:42 PM, Tanya's Feline CKD Website wrote:
I hate having subject tags on posts that are not sent directly to the group itself. This is a recentissh change that has made it a lot harder to filter messages where they need to go in my e-mail program (e.g. just found a few subscription approval requests in the folder for that group's messages).
Hi Helen,

messages about subscription requests, message approval notifications and database updates etc. are flagged as notifications so my Outlook rule to trap these is:

Perhaps you can do something similar in your own email client?

Andy