moderated Re: Subject tags in non-group posts #bug

Donald Hellen

Tanya . . .

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 07:08:47 -0700, "Tanya's Feline CKD Website"
<helen@felineckd.com> wrote:

Could it please just entirely disappear (my preference) or just remain at one subject tag at most.
If you're the group owner you can disable hashtags. We had some
complaints about them in one group I started so I disabled them and
made an announcement about it. Only a few subject threads had them
anyway, so it was not something most members even used.

You may be referring to something else, and if that's the case, please
disregard this.

Donald

This message transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.