moderated Re: Strip out more common email sigs #suggestion

Larry Finch

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 4:39 PM Malcolm Austen <malcolm.austen@...> wrote:
On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 20:46:56 +0100, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

As for the Avast ads, I agree that they're super annoying. Unfortunately, they're tricky to catch because the company is always changing the text/links. So it's difficult to write code to find all of them.

Sure, I didn't think it would be easy Mark - especially for AV software in general rather than just Avast.

Still, if you ever think of a way to do it, please do.

This story is a year old, and they claim they have stopped being evil, but do you trust them?

--
Larry Finch

N 40° 53' 50"
W 74° 02' 55"