moderated Re: "Last successful delivery" link goes to topic, not message, if member chooses to follow a topic #bug

Mark,

Ok, good that it goes to a message. The problem is that it's going to the first message of a topic, when actually the member received the last message in the topic. I can no longer send you the exact case because the member's history has changed since then, but I will try to do a test in my test group and send you the results.

Thanks.

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 12:54 PM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
On Sun, Jun 13, 2021 at 7:01 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
When someone changes to Following Only and then choose to follow some topic, their "Most Recent Successful Delivery" in their email delivery history goes to the first message in that topic rather than the last one. In other words, the link is to the topic as a whole, not actually to the last message they received. My understanding is that the last successful delivery is supposed to rever to a message. So this seems like a bug (either in the sense that it goes to the topic, or that it's going to the wrong message).

I just checked the code, and it does go to a message. If you're seeing something strange, can you reply off-list with the name of the group and the member's email address?