moderated Re: Subject tags in non-group posts #bug

On Tue, Jun 15, 2021 at 7:42 AM Tanya's Feline CKD Website <helen@...> wrote:

What I am flagging as a bug is the endless repetition of these subject tags. One is now being added every time the mods write to each other, or whenever the mods communicate privately with group members. A current thread running behind the scenes of my group has four at the moment. You can't see the actual subject line for all the subject tags! Could it please just entirely disappear (my preference) or just remain at one subject tag at most.

Definitely sounds like a bug. How are these messages being sent? Are you just sending messages to +owner?