moderated Re: Beta Group Guidelines #meta

I've used +1 for years and it has always worked, and still does work, fine (I just tested it). However, I just discovered one exception: if the member sending the +1 is moderated, the message requires approval and after approval, becomes a reply message instead of a Like. So I think +1's should not be subject to moderation. I don't know if the problem you were having was related to that.