moderated Re: Beta Group Guidelines #meta

Marina

On Tue, Jun 1, 2021 at 08:15 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
If you reply to a post by email and just put +1 as your message text, it will be recorded as a Like.
Sorry for reviving this topic.
I've just run a test in my group by replying to a post via Gmail and found out that the Like is recorded only if the reply doesn't quote the original post (i.e. you trim the post "tail").
If you reply with +1 as message text and leave the original post below, your reply apparently vanishes in thin air and does not show in the group.

Marina