Changes to the site this week:
June 11, 2021:
- NEW: Stripe connect should now work for Enterprise groups looking to set up donations.
- BUGFIX: Fixed infinite scroll in the app in the
View RSVPs page. Discussion
- CHANGE: In full digests, we were limiting the number of attachments per message to 2. Now we limit the number of included images to 2, but include all other attachments (as links back to the website, as before).
June 10, 2021:
- DOCS: Updates to the Members Manual and the Owners Manual from Nina.
- BUGFIX: The
Preview button when adding/editing a Markdown formatted Member Notice did not work.
- BUGFIX: The
Back button on the Add/Event event page did not work correctly for people with date preferences other than the default US format. Discussion
- CHANGE: Limit the chat text entry window to 3 lines. This fixes the bug where the text area could be hidden under the mobile/app footer. Also, it's just a good idea. Discussion
June 9, 2021:
- SYSADMIN: Migrated primary pgbouncer instance to a dedicated CPU instance for better performance.
- BUGFIX: When viewing a pending member in the /member page, we were checking the
Remove Members privilege instead of the
Approve Pending Members privilege to determine if the moderator could reject the pending member.
June 8, 2021:
- APP BUGFIX: When editing an event in the app, sometimes the date picker fields were not initialized correctly. Discussion
- APP BUGFIX: Using the back button/swipe to return to the Groups page would cause infinite scrolling to not work. Discussion
- INTERNAL: More work on improving tests and the test harness.
June 7, 2021:
- BUGFIX: Re-sent invites had potentially incorrect expiration dates. Discussion
- CHANGE: Margin formatting tweaks in the chat window.
- BUGFIX: An error prevented viewing a +owner message via an activity log message from a person who is no longer a member of the group.
Take care everyone.