moderated Record RSVP event messages in Email Delivery History #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

we don't seem to record RSVP event messages such as place confirmation or waitlist changes in the Email Delivery History.  We have been using RSVP events more often lately and frequently include a meeting link in the Notice to Send Attendees section.  A number of members claim they don't receive details and they have checked their spam/junk folders but there is nowhere I can point to to prove that Groups.io successfully delivered a message (or not as the case may be) to their mail provider.

Regards
Andy