moderated File-update notification does not notify members after choosing "Notify Members" #bug

I just updated one of our group files and checked "Notify Members," but nothing happened. Thinking it was just me being my usual impatient self, I gave it a few minutes, but still nothing. Then I did it again - still nothing. The log shows both updates. (Also might be good to include "with Notify Members" in the log entry.)