moderated Re: Message can't be sent and can't be deleted #bug

On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 3:10 PM Andy <AI.egrps+io@...> wrote:
I sent a short message in one of my groups via the web interface.  But I think it did not actually sent.  After clicking "Send", Groups.io immediately brought be to the page that lists all my group subscriptions.

Now, Drafts shows that there is one message in Drafts, which is the one I thought I sent.  But if I click on that message to open it, I get an error, "That message number does not exist."

If you haven't deleted the draft yet, please let me know what group this is, and I'll fix the bug.