locked Re: Pagination in Messages, Invites Outstanding, members etc.

> At teh moment, pagination control is at the bottom of the page.  It would be useful to have this also at the top, so that it's not necessary to scroll down when you know what page you want.

> Alastair

Thanks for mentioning this again, Alastair. I mentioned it once before, but I wasn't certain from the response then that I'd worded it in a way that others understood. I've been using the website to access the group, primarily because it's so much easier than any other group system. It also seems like there are more people reviewing the email response system. There are a couple other things that I've noticed but I'll respond to them with separate messages.

Dano