moderated Some files missing from export #bug

Gilbert Coville

Every month I do a full export of a couple of my groups. I do this by going to Settings->Export Group Data, checking all the boxes, and clicking the Export Group Data button.

This month, both exports are missing _some_ files from the Files section. The exports are missing .pdf, .jpg, and .jpeg files from the downloaded zip file. The companion .json files are still present in the download, but just the files are missing.

I tried it again a couple days later, but the results are the same.

Gilbert