moderated Re: "member message" urgently needs logging #suggestion #fixed

Great, thanks, Mark!

On Jun 3, 2021, at 10:34 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 08:52 PM, J_Catlady wrote:

This is a request for an exception to the inclusion of text in the logging of member messages: could Member Notices be exempting from the logging of the text?

I've changed it so that if you select a member notice when sending a message to a member (or members), we now log a pointer to that member notice, instead of showing the entire message in the activity log. This only applies to new messages, and it doesn't discriminate if you select a member notice and then edit it, it will still point to the member notice in the log and not show the (edited) message.

Cheers,