moderated Re: RSVP event organisers cannot contact responders #bug

On Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 9:04 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

I was going to raise this as a suggestion but then I see the manual says it should already be possible so it's here as a bug instead :-)

When I create an RSVP event, the person's email address that goes into the 'Organiser email' field (the event organiser) is unable to contact the responders as it says in the manual as the Actions button is not displayed.

The manual is incorrect in this case. The organizer email field is just a simple text field. We don't do anything with it, including linking it with a member or validating that the text entered even looks like an email address.

Thanks,
MarkĀ