moderated Re: New Locked Topic member notice #update

Glenn Glazer

Yes to the first.

I don't use the functionality of the other three, so I will defer to those who do.

Best,

Glenn

On 06/03/2021 08:10, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Hi All,

I just pushed a new `Locked Topic` member notice. If there is an active locked topic member notice, it will be sent to the group when a topic is locked using the `Lock Topic` dropdown in the Topics page. Also, in the `Topic Properties` page, when you click the `Lock Topic` checkbox, a new selector appears allowing you to send a specific locked topic member notice to the group when you lock the topic.

There are some other possible places where this could be used, but I wanted to get feedback before making any other changes. Here are some questions:

- Should the Active locked topic member notice be returned when someone emails a locked topic?
- Should the Active locked topic member notice be sent when a topic is automatically locked based on the group's `Automatically lock topics older than N days` setting?
- Should the Active locked topic member notice be sent when a topic is automatically locked based on a hashtag's locking a topic after a specific duration?
- Should the Active locked topic member notice be sent when a topic is started with a hashtag that has the `Locked` checkbox checked? Or possibly a selector to pick which locked topic notice to send?

#calcare
PG&E Delenda Est