moderated Re: Uncheck of Auto Follow Replies in Advanced Preferences is not saved #bug

On Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 08:11 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
If it's not supposed to be possible to uncheck it then it's pretty pointless being there and the comment in the manual is superfluous.
I would say not superfluous, but definitely needing clarification. As written, it sounds to me like it's uncheckable. And I agree with you that in that case, the box should not even be there (as I suggested after this was originally implemented) and in its place there could be a short informative blurb.