moderated Re: Uncheck of Auto Follow Replies in Advanced Preferences is not saved #bug

Andy Wedge

On Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 04:02 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
after the long and drawn-out conversation about this awhile back, is that Auto-Follow Replies is now automatic when Following Only is checked.
Yes, I remember that topic only too well.  For Auto Follow Replies the manual states "This checkbox is selected automatically when you select Following Only" but to me that means that it is initially selected to try and be helpful and the fact that a check-box is there means I should be able to uncheck it.  If it's not supposed to be possible to uncheck it then it's pretty pointless being there and the comment in the manual is superfluous.

Andy