moderated Re: Uncheck of Auto Follow Replies in Advanced Preferences is not saved #bug

My understanding, after the long and drawn-out conversation about this awhile back, is that Auto-Follow Replies is now automatic when Following Only is checked. I always wondered why it was even left as a check box (but always checked), and thought that the box was strictly informative - i.e., that Following Only now automatically implies Auto-Follow Replies and that AFR can't be unchecked.

So it's unclear whether the bug consists of allowing the box to even be unchecked, or on the other hand, not clearing the option when the box is unchecked.