moderated Re: Two activity log records created when a pending message is viewed before approval #bug

On Tue, Jun 1, 2021 at 07:11 AM, Duane wrote:
I don't see that it creates a problem as is, just an extra entry in the log that's not needed.
I agree with that. And it depends on what you mean by "needed" as applied to log entries. I feel it's appropriate to create a log entry for any significant action, even if you're not sure whether or not the logging changes anyone else's behavior. Sometimes you just want to know what's been happening in the group.