moderated Re: Two activity log records created when a pending message is viewed before approval #bug

I think it makes sense to mark it as claimed once you so much as open it, so other mods know that you may be working on it and don’t try to do that concurrently.

On May 30, 2021, at 3:43 PM, Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

Hi Mark,

If I select the checkbox next to a pending message and approve it, I get one activity log message saying I approved the message. However if I view (not edit) the message first and then approve it, I get a message saying I claimed it and then another saying I approved it. I've raised this as a bug as I cannot see the need for the 'claim' entry when I have not edited the pending message.

Regards
Andy