moderated "All messages by this member" #bug

Duane

I think this is more of a Hmmm thing than important, at the moment anyway.

While trying to find some information this morning, I selected "All messages by this member" below a message.  I got back a list of all group messages.  I then tried the same procedure on other groups which worked properly.  Additional info:
In all cases, the person was no longer a member of the group.
The original search was for a member that left 5 years ago (2016), the others for more recent departures.
All were done on Basic groups created in 2014/15.