moderated Re: Beta Group Guidelines #meta

Duane

On Sat, May 29, 2021 at 03:15 PM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
I'm fairly agnostic to what the group rules are or will be, but I object to hardline enforcement techniques.
It's Mark's group (as well as his site), so it's up to him how 'hard' any enforcement should be or is.  I know in the past he has warned some people, then moderated them, then I believe he banned them (but only he knows for sure.)  If he does publish guidelines, we have the choice of accepting them in order to post or of not posting, same as with any group.