moderated Re: Message can't be sent and can't be deleted #bug

Glenn Glazer

On 05/28/2021 19:45, Andy wrote:
On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 10:21 PM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
This is not what I would recommend except under extreme circumstances, but what you are looking at is a webpage. You could always have your browser "view source" and copy it out of the HTML...

I don't follow what you're saying.  What would I copy from the webpage?  I don't think there is anything to copy.  The contents of the message that is in Drafts is hidden, because groups.io will not open that message for me when I click on it.  Or are you suggesting that the body of the message is actually there, in undisplayed HTML code, even before I click on the message to try to open it?  That seems unlikely.

Which is why it wouldn't be my first recommendation. It might work, it might not.

Regardless, the problem remains that I think this is a Bug.  There ought to be a way for any Groups.io subscriber to retrieve their un-sent message from Drafts (without having to resort to extracting it from hidden HTML code when they haven't even opened the message yet).

Andy

Agreed.

Best,

Glenn