moderated Re: Message can't be sent and can't be deleted #bug

Andy

On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 10:21 PM, Glenn Glazer wrote:
This is not what I would recommend except under extreme circumstances, but what you are looking at is a webpage. You could always have your browser "view source" and copy it out of the HTML...

I don't follow what you're saying.  What would I copy from the webpage?  I don't think there is anything to copy.  The contents of the message that is in Drafts is hidden, because groups.io will not open that message for me when I click on it.  Or are you suggesting that the body of the message is actually there, in undisplayed HTML code, even before I click on the message to try to open it?  That seems unlikely.

Regardless, the problem remains that I think this is a Bug.  There ought to be a way for any Groups.io subscriber to retrieve their un-sent message from Drafts (without having to resort to extracting it from hidden HTML code when they haven't even opened the message yet).

Andy