moderated Re: Beta Group Guidelines #meta

On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 11:03 AM, KWKloeber wrote:
unsure how to succinct it into a guideline
"If you make a suggestion, please motivate the suggestion: include the reason why it would be useful and/or the problem it solves; any use cases you know exist, or that may exist; and current workarounds you are aware of and why you think they are insufficient or could stand improvement."