moderated Re: "member message" urgently needs logging #suggestion #fixed

This is a request for an exception to the inclusion of text in the logging of member messages: could Member Notices be exempting from the logging of the text? I just sent the group guidelines to a member, resulting in a multi-page log entry consisting of the entire text of our (long) group guidelines. I'm suggesting that in the case of sending a canned Member Notice, the log entry just specity that the specified notice was sent.