locked Re: announce on topic lock #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Mon, May 24, 2021 at 11:00 PM, Andy wrote:
I think it is more correct to say that everyone who is passionate about this idea thinks it is a good one.

Personally, I don't see a good reason for this.
I don't see a good reason for this either and the last thing I want is unnecessary messages going to members just to tell them that a topic is locked.  I would object to any automatic sending of messages for this purpose and if there's an option when locking a topic, I certainly wouldn't use it and would not want it set by default.

Andy