Starting last month my owner's account began occasionally receiving daily digests on a less than daily basis while my member's account continued to receive them daily. (My owner's account is linked to Gmail, the member account to AOL.) This happened four or five times in mid-April. This past week it began happening again. My owner's account received no daily digest on the 19th and 20th though my member account did. The owner account received a digest on the 21st which began with messages that had been posted on the 18th. After receiving a digest on the 21st, I did not receive a digest to the owner account on the 22nd. I received a digest this morning (the 23rd) with messages beginning from the 21st. The member account got them both days.
A change I made last month to support unread message tracking in the app created a bug where sometimes digests would not be 'forced' when they should have been. This meant that sometimes you wouldn't receive a digest at the time of the day you'd expect one. No digest messages were lost, just some were delayed.
I've fixed the bug.