locked Re: announce on topic lock #suggestion

I don't know what you're "meh" ing because the addition of the "notify members" box is exactly my suggestion. I don't care about the additional confirmation and think it just slows things down. We don't have it now and we don't really need it. You could simply add the "notify members" box. No group setting or option.