locked Re: announce on topic lock #suggestion

Yes, please! I have been wanting this, like, forever! I may even have requested it. I've forgotten by this point. I have been doing the announcement by hand, but of course, it's never quite accurate because my *other* request (allowing a mod to post to a locked topic) has never been implemented. So all you can do is announce that this topic "will be locked" and then hurry, hurry, hurry to lock it before anyone tries to post.