moderated Re: Non Daily Digests #bug

Duane

On Sun, May 23, 2021 at 11:08 AM, Tommy Meehan wrote:
My owner's account received no daily digest on the 19th and 20th though my member account did. The owner account received a digest on the 21st which began with messages that had been posted on the 18th. After receiving a digest on the 21st, I did not receive a digest to the owner account on the 22nd. I received a digest this morning (the 23rd) with messages beginning from the 21st. The member account got them both days.
Please correct me if this is different than the discussion on GMF.  Over there, you stated that you were in fact getting all the messages, just not on the day you were expecting them.