moderated Unknown bounce issue #bug

Alexis

Hi,

For about 6 months now I have been having an extremely annoying issue with messages being bounced from one individual

The reason given is:

<!--

That is it!

Basically the message sent to the affected email address is created by an automated script. Emails from other people using the same script get delivered just fine.
The email address it goes to has a script attached to it. This script reads the email contents and processes it. No reply is given. Again, all other messages sent to it are totally unaffected.

The processing script was written about 10 years ago and has stood the test of time and works just fine, with this one exception.
If only I knew the reason for the bounce, then I can at least contact my email host, but without that, I am stuck. And obviously every few days the account gets flagged as bouncing.

Oh yes, I do notice that the bounce notification is always for a message 2 days prior to the date of the bounce notification, if that makes a difference.

I am pulling my hair out here, as this one issue is stopping the auto processing of all other messages.

Any help would be most appreciated

Cheers
Alexis