moderated Re: Quoting Message Posts in Replies #suggestion

Andy

Wait -- Are you saying there is a "Quote Message Post" button?

Wow, that button really IS obscure!  You're not kidding.  I knew you can quote from a message by highlighting text before clicking "Reply", but I did not realize there was a (cloaked) button to add quoted text after clicking Reply.

Personally, I am not in favor of quotes enabled by default..

Personally, I dislike quoted messages on Groups.io because they look dramatically different in email vs. on the web -- not just different, they look horrible when read in email.  It probably depends on how the reply was sent.  But I digress.

Andy